Gili’s is proud to be an authorized Mobileye installer for cars, vans, and SUVs.
Gili’s is a leading installer of aftermarket collision and avoidance warning systems in Maryland.
What is Mobileye?
Mobileye is the leading Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) in the world, acting as a driver’s “sixth sense” to prevent collisions and save lives. Mobileye 560 is an aftermarket collision avoidance system made up of a single camera, mounted in the rear view mirror, that watches and recognizes objects on the road, such as other vehicles, bicyclists or pedestrians, and can even detect lane markings as well as traffic signs. These intelligent capabilities allow the system to warn of imminent accidents and also to identify the type of accidents, enabling drivers to correct and avoid the incident.
What safety features does Mobileye provide?
- Forward Collision Warning – warns the driver of an imminent collision under current driving factors, thereby informing the driver of the need to brake to avoid the collision
- Pedestrian Collision Warning – alerts the driver of pedestrians and cyclists in his or her path
- Lane Departure Warning – alerts the driver when departing the lane unintendedly
- Headway Monitoring Warning – indicates when the distance from the vehicle ahead is unsafe
- Intelligent High-Beam – automatically adjusts the high beam as needed to avoid blinding other drivers
- Speed Limit Indication – reads signs and notifies the driver if the speed limit is exceeded
In addition, Mobileye’s leading technology reduces unnecessary beeping and distracting noises while keeping you safe.
Can Mobileye be installed in any car?
Mobileye can be installed in any car. The extent of labor necessary for installation depends on whether or not the car has a built-in internal data bus (which enables communication of internal components), which is equipped in most newer cars.
Older cars may need to have an additional Mobileye E-box (analog-to-digital adaptor) installed.
Call Gili’s to find out how much it would cost to install Mobileye in your car.