Maryland Vehicle Inspection
Gili’s Automotive is proud to be an authorized MD state inspection station, where Maryland vehicle inspections are performed hassle free. We perform inspections on all cars and motorcycles! Located in Rockville, Maryland we service the greater Montgomery county and greater Washington area.
Don’t waste your valuable time waiting in long lines at the MVA for a Maryland safety inspection! Stop by our Rockville, MD location or call us at 301-770-1201 today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long will the process take?
It takes approximately one hour to complete an authorized Maryland State inspection and 15 minutes for tag and title registration at Gili’s Automotive.
- What do I need to bring?
- Proof of Ownership – the vehicle’s existing title identifying you as the owner Lien Release (if applicable)
- Proof of Insurance
- Maryland State Driver’s License
- Notarized Bill of Sale (if the car is less than 7 years old)
- In certain cases, documentation is considered on an individual basis – give us a call and we’ll help determine what documents you need to bring!
Feel free to contact us with any additional questions! 301-770-1201