Gili’s Automotive in Rockville, MD is proud to be an authorized MD state inspection station, where Maryland state inspections are performed hassle free. We perform inspections on all cars and motorcycles! Located in Rockville, Maryland we service the greater Montgomery county and greater Washington area.
Don’t waste your valuable time waiting in long lines at the MVA! Call us or drop by today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long will the process take?
It takes approximately an hour to complete an authorized Maryland State inspection and 15 minutes for tag and title registration at Gili’s Automotive.
- What do I need to bring?
- Proof of Ownership – the vehicle’s existing title identifying you as the owner Lien Release (if applicable)
- Proof of Insurance
- Maryland State Driver’s License
- Notorized Bill of Sale (if the car is less than 7 years old)
- In certain cases, documentation is considered on an individual basis – give us a call and we’ll help determine what documents you need to bring!
Feel free to contact us with any additional questions!