About Gili’s Automotive
Gili’s Automotive is a AAA auto service center in Rockville, MD and certified for Maryland State Inspections. To meet the requirements of the AAA program, Gili’s Automotive demonstrates superior service and professionalism by:
- Having a Master Technician on staff
- Maintaining a 94% or better approval rating on a AAA survey of customers
- Guaranteeing a Minimum 12 month/12,000 miles limited warranty on all repair work. Work performed with customer parts carry no parts or labor warranty. Call for details.
- Employing highly skilled and courteous service personnel
- Maintaining licensed and fully insured facilities.
We are also ASE Certified and our mechanics abide by a strict code of ethics.
Our Rockville auto repair shop is located in Montgomery County conveniently by Twinbrook Metro. Whether you are traveling from Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Bethesda, or Potomac, Maryland, our Certified ASE master technicians successfully perform work on your foreign or domestic car with state of the art computerized technology.
At Gili’s Automotive we specialize in both foreign and domestic cars. European cars includes but not limited to BMW repair, Mercedes, Lexus, Land Rover, Volkswagon, Honda, Toyota, and Nissan. Domestic car repair at Gili’s includes but is not limited to Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, GMC, and Cadillac.
For a complete list of our services including information regarding please see our automotive repair services page.
- We provide friendly, honest service that protects the reliability, performance, and safety of your car to inspire you to visit Gili’s, and to stay with us for many years to come.
- We invest in our technicians’ education so that they can stay up-to-date with the latest technology.
- Our technicians care about the quality of their work.
- We subscribe to global automotive information networks, because the more information we have, the better we can service your car.
- We recognize that our customers’ greatest need is for safe, reliable transportation … so we go beyond the individual car and provide solutions to get our customers where they need to go.
- Most importantly, we listen to our customers carefully, because they know their cars best.
Have any questions? Our service representatives are here to help. Contact us today!
For a list of emergency numbers every Rockville, MD driver should have on hand, take a look at our list of resources and recommended services in Montgomery County.